Comment on page
In terms of development costs and complexity, virtual assistants that can understand human language are often compared to airplane wings. The development cost is growing exponentially as the number of automation scenarios increases.
Using low-code conversational tools like Activechat helps reduce development time and cost by automatically handling many of the common tasks and challenges that come with building a virtual assistant. Low-code platforms make it possible to quickly create custom chatbots and virtual assistants that can understand human language.
Some of the benefits of using a low-code platform for virtual assistant development include:
- Automatic handling of common tasks and challenges, such as natural language processing, dialogue management, and user interface design
- Rapid development time and lower cost
- Shorter time to market
- Greater flexibility to create custom chatbots and virtual assistants that meet specific needs
- Seamless integration with other systems and applications
If you’re looking to create a virtual assistant or chatbot, or start automating your whole customer service routine, Activechat is a great choice. With our platform, you can quickly and easily create custom chatbots that can understand human language and handle common tasks and challenges.
Here is a brief list of features that are making conversational AI developer's life easier:
- Instant multi-channel connectivity (website chat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, e-mail, SMS)
- Automated analysis of conversational logs (both from Activechat and other systems like Zendesk) to detect intents and topics for automation
- Seamless integration of human live chat agent workspace with virtual assistants and chatbots
- Advanced API to connect to your own backend systems and trigger conversations from outside of Activechat
- State-of-the-art no-code visual flow builder that helps reduce development time from weeks to hours
Contact us today to learn more about how Activechat can help you create a powerful virtual assistant.