Comment on page
How to customize the chat widget
Activechat's website chat widget is very flexible in terms of customization and features.
Go to “Settings – General” in the chatbot menu (on the left) and open the “Chat widget” tab. Choose “Activechat widget” and click the gear icon in the top right corner of this tile to open the settings window.
Customizing the chat widget settings
This will open the chat widget customization panel.
Setting the look and feel of the website chat widget
You can configure a number of options here:
- Theme color – sets the main color scheme for the widget
- Message font size – changes the font size in the widget
- Header text color – sets the color of the text in the chat widget header
- Remove branding – removes “Conversations by Activechat” text in the chat widget header. Available on Team and Company plans only.
- Customize lock input message – allows you to set your own message that is displayed instead of the message entry box if user input was disabled in the LISTEN block. Defaults to “Please choose one of the options above”.
- Reset to default theme – resets all settings to their default values.